Our mission at MiVillage is to build a community rooted in love where individuals have the support and resources to develop their minds, bodies and spirits so they may use their unique brilliance to create a happier, healthier and more just society.
Before and After School Programs Available
*NEW 1 HOUR After School Program
*Available for Miller students during the 2020 – 2021 school year.
Enrollment for the 2020 -2021 school year will begin January 2nd 2020
Program runs from 7:00 to 8:50am. *Available for Placentino students only.
Program runs from end of school day – 6:00pm
1 HOUR After School
Program runs from 2:00 – 3:00pm. *Available for Miller students only.
Typical Day at MiVillage After School Program
- We pick up your child from school and walk over to MiVillage!
- Homework/ Reading/ Quiet Time (Miller kids only)
- Snack Time
- Book of the Day
- Mindfulness Activity
- Outside play/ Rail Trail Walks (weather permitting)
- Community Activity (drills, games, tasks designed to instill the core value we are focusing on)
- Flex Time (arts/crafts, board games, puzzles, building, reading, etc.)
Full and Part Time Enrollment Available
-Limited Space Available-
MiVillage “…shall not discriminate in providing services to children and their families, or in hiring staff, on the basis of race, religion, cultural, heritage, political beliefs, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability.” Diversity will be celebrated and honored.