Our mission at MiVillage is to build a community rooted in love where individuals have the support and resources to develop their minds, bodies and spirits so they may use their unique brilliance to create a happier, healthier and more just society.
Before and After School Program
September 2019 through June 2020
- Pickup from school is offered as part of our program for Kindergarten through 5th grade.
- Before School Program will run from 7:00am – beginning of school day.
- After School Program will run from end of
school day – 5:45 (5:45 – 6:00pm pickup window).
Typical Day at MiVillage After School Program
- We pick up your child from school and walk over to MiVillage!
- Homework/ Reading/ Quiet Time (Miller kids only)
- Snack Time
- Book of the Day
- Mindfulness Activity
- Outside play/ Rail Trail Walks (weather permitting)
- Community Activity (drills, games, tasks designed to instill the core value we are focusing on)
- Flex Time (arts/crafts, board games, puzzles, building, reading, etc.)
Full and Part Time Enrollment Available
-Limited Space Available-
MiVillage “…shall not discriminate in providing services to children and their families, or in hiring staff, on the basis of race, religion, cultural, heritage, political beliefs, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability.” Diversity will be celebrated and honored.